Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Weaver's Index

Number of books read: 7

Number of audiobooks processed: 8

Number of pancakes eaten: 53

Number of Zoodles animals murdered: 876

Number of bbq lighters Rich broke whilst angry: 1

Number of ships we saw between Monterey and BEFORE we spotted land: 2

Number of airplanes: the last 5 days, 30 each night.

Chance I will stub my toe or cut my foot while walking to the front of the boat: ¼

Number of times iadimate objects became the focus of scornful cursing: 100<

Number of times for the wind: 100000000000000000<

Amount by which a visualized steak outdid ice cream: 1/1

Amount steak outdid our popular Kraft dinner: every single time I ate KD

Amount of underwear brought compared with underwear required: 4, 20

Number of buckets of water dumped over my head: easily 30

Number of times pooping in a (different) bucket: too many…rocking boat…you don’t want to know....well, maybe you do, i don't know, some people are weird. Email me.

Weavers Index is, unfortunately, still an unregistered trademark

No comments: